Pub Assistant Manager Wanted
Assistant Manager vacancy: If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to our success so we are looking for an Assistant Manager at this business to be passionate about us as well as our guests.
ASSISTANT MANAGER ROLE:
Deputising for the General Manager
Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
Training and development of the team
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN AN ASSISTANT MANAGER:
At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
Ability to role model our values and brand standards
Passionate about great service
Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
Great eye for detail
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work calmly under pressure
Skilled in organising and planning
Excellent verbal communication
An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
About the Pub
We are more of a restaurant than a pub, We offer great friendly service with good quality pub food. The Barley Mow with its beautiful thatched roof is famous for being on Three Men in a Boat located between Abington & Didcot
As an Assistant Manager you would be responsible for 12 Friendly team members already delivering outstanding guest measures. We offer a great place to work with flexible working hours.
We are looking for a strong Assistant Manger who isn’t afraid of hard work and who is able to support the GM,s in the successful running of the pub.
We firmly believe consistency is the key to a successful business and all our team get stuck in here where no job too big or small for anyone. Responsibilities will include stock takes, opening and closing of the business, looking after the cellar, Leading the team from the front and the general day to day running’s of the business.
We Value You
• Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
• Work Life Balance
• Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
• Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses. Such as Management Development Programmes and NVQs.
• Friends and Family Discount Scheme entitles you to invite friends and family to join the discount scheme and benefit from up to 25% off food and drink
• By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS.