Bluebird Care – Carers Needed Full / Part Time
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to give back to your community? Are you looking for meaningful work?
No experience necessary as full training provided.
Driving licence and own car essential.
Bluebird Care are not like other employers. We know that our biggest resource is our carers, and we strive to offer our staff the support they need to be the best.
We are looking for people who are passionate about care and promoting quality of life to older or vulnerable adults. We are looking for people who enjoy fast paced working environments, and variety in their work. We are looking for people who have big hearts and are conscientious about providing good care.
As a Care Assistant you will help to care for and support people in their own homes providing a range of domestic and personal care services.
Bluebird Care is different to most other home care companies, we care about and support our employees. We believe that to be the best care company in the area, and our staff must be the best supported, valued and well-paid so we offer the following benefits:
• A rewarding career with opportunities for career progression
• Paid Travel Time/bus pass for non drivers in oxford city
• Generous fuel allowance
• Comprehensive training and induction
• Regular Team Meetings, Appraisals and Training
• Fully funded Health and Social Care Level 2 and 3 qualifications
• The Bluebird Care healthcare cash back scheme
• Options for full time salaried positions also
• 28 days holiday pro rata*In addition, we are committed to your personal development and provide ongoing developmental training; for example in Dementia Care and End of Life Care. We also support our care workers in Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
As a Care Assistant, what training will I receive?
• We provide the very best training and support, including a 3-day initial training programme delivered by our own team of trainers and full support to complete your
Care Certificate; supplemented by shadowing with experienced care workers until you are comfortable in the job.
• Even if you don’t have experience in care work, it is vital that you have a positive and flexible attitude along with a real passion for caring for people. If you think you have what it takes to be a Bluebird Care Assistant then training courses run fortnightly so apply now by email or call for more information on 01491 837940.
• Rates of pay are from £9.00 to £18 depending on shift plus paid travel time. Fuel is paid at 30p per mile. 28 days holiday pro-rata and membership of the Bluebird Care Healthcare Cash Back Scheme.
Please email or call our friendly team on 01491 837940 for more information.